Sunday 18 September 2016

An unforgettable day!

#love #passion #memories ☺

11 pm 

Dussehra Ground

Kota

So finally I was here with Akshank ,my good friend who understands me better than anyone ,Avantika one of the best girl, I have ever met in my life, Rudra a good guy who always have been there during good and bad times. And at last Soumya Avantika's friend and just Avantika's friend.  So first let me tell you about the place. The "Dussehra Mela(Fair) of Kota" well the fair is one  among the largest fairs of Asia. Every year millions of people arrive here to create memory of their lifetime.The place is basically a superimposition of every fair you visited  ☺ since your very childhood.Rajasthan earns of lot because of this. And trust me I have met all kinds of people but you just cant beat the welcome nature of Rajasthani people they understand you so well. 




Now we all just entered the gate and thought that we should go for a ride first. So we just look around and took the "360• pendulum" to be our first choice. Now luckily I and Avantika were ride freak and the rest of them were just not. So we left these people licking their 25₹ butterscotch Top'n Town cone and we took the tickets. 

We both sat together and enjoyed the ride. Then we headed towards The Giant wheel, The Columbus and every single ride I loved since I had been a kid. Then we went for shopping, the shops are so vast that you can get almost anything here. The shops were alingned on both sides I mean a 1km distance and you can get whatever you want from clothes,utensils , accessories etc. 

Then it was food time. What happens here every restaurant opens a stall here and they make money like anything. We ate awesome food and then for the whole night we were roaming and living the moment.

Then after a tiresome Rudra and Akshank left due to some unknown problem.Soumya too had to leave now there unknown reason was actually becoming a reason to live with Avantika and enjoy the upcoming hours.



Well two things were mattering me a lot #1. The spark of the crowd aroundme and #2. The smile I get from Avantika after every ride. Both things do sound great. Then we discussed on various topics about life ,people consequences and what not. 

Then after becoming bankrupt on my pocket money as I had to  spent around clear 2999₹ on a clear shot we ended the day which was damn great.


I returned back to my PG well then.The day was remarkable the last few hours with  Avantika were just flabbergasting. You know being at your favorite place with your favorite friend and sharing everything you know, telling everything you are is something like which makes us feel alive.



At last spare some time for yourself too in this drastic world cause you never know the unknown. I know many times life is just not the way it used to be you suffer each day but never get depressed just get out of your place grab a favorite friend and tell him/her whats really wrong and you will soon end up figuring out things.





Kapil :)

#Live Life At Its Max!

Related Articles

4 comments:

About

Kapil Yadav is the owner of the blog Esperanza. He is an aspiring author, blogger , technology freak and an ultimate opportunist. An evergrowing learner and a cool content writer.He has been writing stories and poems since he was 13 years and the journey for him is just everlasting.