Tuesday 9 August 2016

The Letter :)

#attitude #change 

Change is a kind of thing which helps us to move ahead but sometimes bigger changes do hinder our life socially and ruin us economically. So we need to be adapted to change.One lesson about change Siddharth taught me once:

Its been 3 months since Siddharth's dad died and life of Siddharth is just upside down the way it used to be. But the guy never give up and he keeps on tracing the outline of his dreams. 

One evening around 6pm.

Aunty is Siddharth here? I asked briskly.She said no in a common daunted Indian mother voice. She asked me to come in. I sat down on the sofa starring at the 32inch Lcd and photo of Siddharth's dad. What a  great personality he was, I taught Siddharth must be proud of being a son of a superman like him.Then I got into Siddharth's room and opened his cupboard(as we both were open to each other) there I saw some letters,photos and a diary . I picked up one and read:

Date: 23rd July 2016 

Dear dad

Its been two months without you and it almost feels like its 20 years passed and another 20 still on the count. I'm writing this to tell you a good news that your best guy has started working on his assets he no longer cries but continously take care of your family and your beautiful daughter. As you know we cant talk to each other physically but I know you are reading this letter cause we are spiritually connected and you always take care of him against all odds. Well I have started studies too and on the road to full your dream. I dont feel any emotion or attachment to the people around cause I have understood they are temporary and wont be always there to pacify by my side just like you do but I dont disrespect or annoy anyone as you always taught me. I really have no idea when I will be able to see you again but one day we will meet each other again :).

Love u dad!

Siddharth☺

I was flabbergasted and I was about to cry after reading cause for me this piece of paper replicated to be a Scripture. So this was how I got to know why change is important and how to deal with it in a focused manner.

"If you resist change your problem will persist and if you accept chase you can easily follow your destined grace".




Never Give up!!

#Kapil :)

 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

Kapil Yadav is the owner of the blog Esperanza. He is an aspiring author, blogger , technology freak and an ultimate opportunist. An evergrowing learner and a cool content writer.He has been writing stories and poems since he was 13 years and the journey for him is just everlasting.