Tuesday 16 August 2016

The artist ๐Ÿ‘Œ

#change your habits to change yourself #passion #life

We all have a passion. Right? From our very childhood to outlasting teenage,for some people the intensity of their passion decreases, for some it just only blinks and for some it sparks like anything. We keep on complaining that we are not successful inspite of working hard, doing things to and fro like a brisky pendulum and in the end we get nothing except failure. Whats the catch? This question has been tickling my mind for years. But one day I got the answer.

Near Karshni Handlooms building

New Delhi

10:30 am

I stepped on the land of startups, a city which owns mindblowing artists,musicians,entrepreneurs and many more the human species can ever think of . I kept on observing the place and its people they were just amazing and awesome , everyone contemplated in their work and resonating like twigs of a green bulky tree. 

Soon I saw a beautiful a girl with middle skin tone,shining face ,medium height and ofcourse her wonderful pleasant.I approached her with a "hi" she smiled  and soon within 32 seconds I got her name and she got mine.

She was Soumya and soon we both were discovering the city together, she took me to her  area where she lIves and told me about her place. Then I asked her the same question and she didnt reply and just took me along with her to a car garage and then

Me: what are we doing here??

Soumya: to know your answer :).

Me: Its just a garage not a technical institute😄

Soumya: Shh just wait, there comes he .




A 18 year old impressive guy entered the garage with a skinny personality. He was Amit, a passionate singer as she told me and I was flabbergasted as she said "The guy daily comes at garage around 4am(time when people like us are supposed to be slept) then he works around for 4 hours, he is the only guy who works in the early morning shift and around 9am he joins his music class and has been doing this for almost 2 years. He also plays in our society during festivals and he is just amazing.

7pm 

Nizamuddin Junction

I arrived the station after saying a wavy bye to Soumya and then I was happy as I got my answer which concluded:

We more like to work in our comfort zone and most of the time we take things for granted as in the end we will get what we want anyhow. The game is dedication is more needed then interest and passion. Infact everyone has passion some find it earlier while some later. But are we all successful? No we are just not. So whatever we want to do with our life we should start it now.




Thats all! 

Kapil :)

Kickout off the comfort zone!

Related Articles

1 comment:

  1. Sศ›รฎmลฏฤบรฅลฃรญลˆฤฃ

    ReplyDelete

About

Kapil Yadav is the owner of the blog Esperanza. He is an aspiring author, blogger , technology freak and an ultimate opportunist. An evergrowing learner and a cool content writer.He has been writing stories and poems since he was 13 years and the journey for him is just everlasting.